BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
There's nothing to see here.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Gabby hates... [Entry 2]

Hello my lovelies. This is going to be a quick entry because I just came across this and it pissed me off to no end so I decided to write about it.


Ok so theres this show called Avatar the Last Airbender, which happens to be one of my favorite American cartoons ever made. And I would like to rant about 2 things about this show.

Number One: The Movie:

Oh god M Night Shyamalan does it again. I fucking hated this movie.

When I first watched it and I left the theatre I thought to myself "That wasn't so bad, I mean the characters were REALLY bland and had no personality, but they DID explain the story well..." But that was just me FORCING myself to like that peice of shit. The story was explained so well because THATS ALL THEY DID THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE MOVIE. EXPLAIN STUFF. There was no substance or anything. And I don't know why M Night Shyamalan picked such GOD AWFUL actors. These kids COULD NOT ACT and the two people that were supposed to be in love had such HORRIBLE chemistry the ONLY way you could ever know that they were supposed to end up together is if you had already seen the series beforehand. UGH And I know that there's going to be a sequel because of the stupid cliffhanger ending. I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS! They are RUINING my favorite T.V show...

Number Two: The Spinoff Series.

If you haven't already heard, there is going to be a spinoff series of this show [LINK] With apparently a NEW Avatar.

When I first heard about this series I thought to myself "This actually might be a pretty good spinoff, so long as they DON'T rehash any of the original characters just to get views, and keep the story fresh, but with alot of reference to the source material"

But then I realized... There is a HUGE plot hole in this series already. The original show was called "Avatar: The LAST Airbender" So how can there be another Avatar if THERE ARE NO MORE AIRBENDERS???? Seriously?

And the ONLY way this show would EVER work is if the new Avatar was the child of the old Avatar, which would mean that they would have to REHASH OLD CHARACTERS. Which is the OPPOSITE of what I wanted to see.

So yeah, so help me GOD if this spinoff sucks balls and makes no sense to the original story whatsoever I WILL GO ON A RAMPAGE DAMMIT.

And seriously? Why are they making a spinoff anyway? The Avatar series was fine as a stand alone series, it didn't need a crappy movie OR a crappy spinoff series. SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF US FANS!

Also: COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL FOR GOD SAKES.


Which brings me to another subject, which will probably be in my next Entry of Gabby hates...

Question of the Day: How do you feel about Hollywood making a movie about the Ramona series of books with SELENA FUCKING GOMEZ as one of the protagonists? I for one am PISSED OFF. STOP RUINING MY FAVORITE BOOKS, HOLLYWOOD.


This concludes entry number 2 of 'Gabby hates...' Hope you all enjoyed it, BECAUSE I DIDN'T.



Did you gain something by reading this? Well I didn't gain anything by writing this SO THIS IS A 2-WAY STREET BUDDY.


- Gabby

1 comments:

Lindsey Richardson said...

That is true; the movie, though I haven't seen it looks terrible.

Also, one of my friends saw that Selena Gomez movie. She said she liked it a lot, but again I never read the book so I cannot relate to how you feel for this book. But I agree, usually Hollywood destroys books.

-Lindsey