BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
There's nothing to see here.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gabby hates...

If you don't already know me in person, then you should know that I HATE very many things. I love to rant and bitch about them so I decided to do a series on my blog called "Gabby hates..." This is my first entry.




Ladies and Gentlemen: Gabby hates...

Ok one thing I really hate are those people that come to your house and "Spread the word of Jesus" or people that stand around on street corner with signs and a mega phone preaching "IF YOU DON'T JOIN OUR CHURCH, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL"

Ok I am an Atheist but I DO believe that everyone should have a right to believe whatever they want. It's a free country and I am not going to tell you how to live your life SO STOP TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MINE.

Seriously. Have you ever seen me stand at a street corner with a megaphone screaming "GOD DOESN'T EXISTS" in everyone's ears? NO.

And what's with everyone telling me if I don't follow this religion I'm suddenly going to hell? I really don't think people are going to respond well to threats. How would you like it if you turned on your TV and an ad came on about Subway and the announcer said "IF YOU DON'T EAT THIS SANDWICH YOU WILL GO TO HELL" You think anyone would buy that sandwich? NO. I wouldn't (Well maybe I would if it was a meatball sub).

Also don't these people have better things to do than to stand on street corners and annoying everyone to death. Isn't church about helping the poor and needy? I DON'T SEE YOU GUYS DOING THAT. Seriously. Go do something useful. Get a hobby and stop annoying people that are just trying to live their lives.

---

Another thing that annoys me are those ads on Youtube when you're trying to watch a friggin 2 minute video. FIRST of all, there are ussually 100 ads surrounding the video, so is it really nessasary that they have to play one before the video. SECONDLY, this ad is probably longer than the friggin video itself. So...what's the point? ARGHHHHH

Also WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ADS BEFORE MOVIES WHEN YOU GO TO THE THEATER? If the ad companies are paying THIS MUCH MONEY to make the people at the theater play their ads before movies then WHY AM I STILL PAYING LIKE 18 BUCKS TO SEE A MOVIE? And thats WITHOUT popcorn.

Friggin ads drive me crazy. Which is why I don't watch TV anymore. I can just buy the DVD so I can skip all the wait between episodes and ALL OF THOSE GOD FORSAKEN ADS. Also because I am a cheap bastard.

---

This concludes the first entry of 'Gabby hates...' Hope you all enjoyed it, BECAUSE I DIDN'T.



Did you gain something by reading this? Well I didn't gain anything by writing this SO THIS IS A 2-WAY STREET BUDDY.


- Gabby

2 comments:

Lindsey Richardson said...

You do have a good point. I personally find it annoying when people have signs up about anything. They're always trying to make it like you're own beliefs and such are wrong. I don't have a problem with people who believe in God because I believe in Him too, but I know there are people out there that go a little too far with their belief. I think people should just keep their religion to themselves.

And I agree about the YouTube thing. Can't we just watch a video without a freaking ad?! It's so totally stupid and pointless. You think, "Oh here's the video" and then you have to watch an ad first which is usually longer than the video.

-Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Ok one thing I really hate are those people that come to your house and "Spread the word of Jesus" or people that stand around on street corner with signs and a mega phone preaching "IF YOU DON'T JOIN OUR CHURCH, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL"

Ok I am an Atheist but I DO believe that everyone should have a right to believe whatever they want. It's a free country and I am not going to tell you how to live your life SO STOP TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MINE.

Seriously. Have you ever seen me stand at a street corner with a megaphone screaming "GOD DOESN'T EXISTS" in everyone's ears? NO.



I agree. And I've actually seen an Athesit group in my town and while I don't agree with what they believe in, it annoys me how all the baptists were making fun of them which annoyed me because all the baptists I personally know are a bunch of a**holes so, I just lost my train of thought.
But, I agree. I'm Catholic, and the one thing that bugs me is when people start saying stuff like "Oh, you're going to hell, and oh, you're not Christian, and you ...." you get the picture. And by the way, Catholics were the FIRST Christians.
And my rant is done, for the moment.